Wells Fargo Center
333 & 355 S Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90071
330 S Hope Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Wells Fargo Center and Halo are privately-owned properties. This Code of Conduct applies to Wells Fargo Center, Halo, and their respective common areas and parking facilities. This Code of Conduct is in effect at all times. Persons violating this Code of Conduct maybe banned from Wells Fargo Center and/or Halo and be subject to arrest.
THE FOLLOWING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
• Running, skateboarding, rollerblading, bike riding, scootering, and/or any other activities that may interfere with pedestrian traffic.
• Impeding pedestrian traffic, ingress and/or egress.
• Yelling and/or creating loud noises that either exceed the ambient noise level of Wells Fargo Center and/or Halo or disturb the peace of patrons beyond a 10-foot radius.
• Playing musical instruments and/or amplified devices.
• Loitering, sleeping, and/or panhandling.
• Soliciting money and/or contributions.
• Using motorized devices (except by persons with mobility impairment).
• Failing to wear appropriate apparel and/or be fully clothed.
• Wearing apparel and/or displaying body art that may cause a disturbance and/or incite violence between patrons.
• Wearing apparel that obscures and/or conceals the face, other than clothing worn for religious, medical and/or public safety reasons.
• Fighting and/or making threatening comments and/or gestures.
• Behaving in a way that is disruptive, dangerous, and/or violates any law.
• Bringing onto the property(ies) any weapons and/or other objects that may cause injury.
• Bringing onto the property(ies) any pets and/or other animals, except service animals.
• Bringing a bicycle, except in connection with parking a bicycle in a designated bike parking area.
• Making photos, videos, and/or audio recordings for commercial use, and/or in a way that harasses and/or intimidates others.
• Littering, vandalizing, defacing, damaging, and/or destroying property and/or using a facility and/or improvement for any unintended purpose.
• Selling products and/or services, advertising and/or promoting, conducting market research.
• Smoking and/or vaping.
• Tents, shacks, temporary, and/or permanent structures.
• Personal belongings left unattended.
• Activities that are or may become an annoyance, nuisance, safety hazard, and/or interfere with the use and/or enjoyment of the grounds and/or retail amenities.
The list above is not exhaustive, and the owners of Wells Fargo Center and Halo (i.e., North Tower, LLC and Maguire Properties – 355 South Grand, LLC) reserve the right to enforce additional rules and regulations as permitted by law, regulations, and applicable agreements. Said owners may change these rules and regulations at their discretion and without prior notice.