Wells Fargo Center
333 & 355 S Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90071
330 S Hope Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Wells Fargo Center is private property. The Code of Conduct applies to Wells Fargo Center, Halo, its common areas, and parking facilities. The Code of Conduct is in effect at all times. This list is not exhaustive, and the owners, North Tower, LLC and Maguire Properties – 355 S Grand, LLC, reserve the right to enforce additional rules and regulations as permitted by law, regulation, and applicable agreements. The owners may change these rules and regulations at their discretion and without prior notice. Persons violating this Code of Conduct may be banned from Wells Fargo Center or subject to arrest.
THE FOLLOWING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- Running, skateboarding, rollerblading, bike riding, scootering, and/or any other activities that may interfere with pedestrian traffic.
- Yelling or creating loud noises that either exceed the ambient noise level of Wells Fargo Center or disturb the peace of patrons beyond a 10-foot radius
- Loitering, sleeping, and/or panhandling.
- Playing musical instruments or amplified devices.
- Using motorized devices (except by persons with mobility impairment).
- Impeding pedestrian traffic, ingress or egress.
- Failing to wear appropriate apparel or be fully clothed (including shirt and shoes).
- Fighting or making threatening comments or gestures.
- Behaving in a way that is disruptive, dangerous, or violates any law.
- Making photos, videos, or audio recordings for commercial use, or in a way that harasses or intimidates others.
- Bringing onto the property any weapons or other objects that may cause injury.
- Wearing apparel or displaying body art that may cause a disturbance or incite violence between patrons.
- Littering, vandalizing, defacing, damaging, or destroying property or using a facility or improvement for any unintended purpose.
- Soliciting money or contributions.
- Selling products or services, advertising or promoting, conducting market research.
- Bringing onto the property any pets or other animals, except service animals.
- Smoking and/or vaping.
- Wearing apparel that obscures or conceals the face, other than clothing worn for religious or medical reasons.
- Bringing a bicycle, except in connection with parking a bicycle in a designated bike room. See Halo and Wells Fargo Center directories for bike room location.
- Tents, shacks, temporary, or permanent structures.
- Personal belongings left unattended.
- Activities that are or may become an annoyance, nuisance, safety hazard, or interfere with the use or enjoyment of the grounds or retail amenities.